AgingHipsters.com Forum Index AgingHipsters.com
The Bulletin Board
Return to the Baby Boomer Generation Blog

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BDSM Boomers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AgingHipsters.com Forum Index -> Free-for-all (except spammers)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Torn Pain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: BDSM Boomers Reply with quote

Hello, Boomers –

Some boomers I know felt that there was a need to have a discussion group that addressed the BDSM (bondage/discipline/ dominance/submission/sadism/masochism/) concerns of kinky folks aged 42 to 61. So I formed a Yahoo group called the BDSM Boomers discussion group. This is the link…. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bdsmboomers/

If you were born between 1946 and 1964 and if you consider yourself part of the BDSM culture or have an interest in the BDSM culture, this group is for you. This is a forum for our exceptional group of kinky baby boomers to share memories, thoughts, problems, solutions, and dreams related to our age and our kinky sexualities. This is a site for intelligent, thought-provoking insights into these special needs and concerns.

Here the emphasis is on what makes our BDSM and kinky lifestyles so different, special and intense for us boomers as opposed to the younger generations. It is not a list for general Boomer discussion, only topics relating to BDSM. Please join the group if you are interested in BDSM.

Torn Pain

"We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey." Kenji Miyazawa
"Please sir, I want some more." Oliver Twist

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bdsmboomers/
tornpain@@optonline.net
Torn Pain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:06 am    Post subject: BDSM Boomers Reply with quote

Hello, Peter and Jan -

I am new to the group, and very interested in baby boomer topics so I am glad to be here. I love your blog !

Recently, you mentioned me there in your discussion of group membership:

"Finally, from these two recent discussion board posts it's clear that Boomers are both earnest and warped at the same time.

Post # 266: Irwin's in Toronto?!?! From a grandmother wanting to know if Steve Irwin's widow and daughter are coming to Toronto. She wants to take her grandchildren.

And this one:
Post # 267: BDSM Boomers From a guy who's started a bondage and discipline discussion group on Yahoo.

Editor's note: The second poster signed up a couple of weeks ago and I didn't activate his membership until he wrote asking when he would be approved. I let him wait a few more days until I could get around to it - just so he could feel my pain."

I appreciated the pain and submission of having to wait to join. Thank you. (smile)

I am the owner and moderator of the BDSM Baby Boomer group you mentioned. By the way, I am a female, a submissive and a mashochist and have been with my guy for about ten years now.

There are about 190 members in my Yahoo discussion group which I started less than 2 months ago. The group is very diverse from around the US, and they are just kind of tired of discussing their sexuality with the youngsters in the scene with their goth habits and industrial music.

Torn Pain

“True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate his life, through devotion, to something beyond himself.” - Henry Miller

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bdsmboomers/
duchapl
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Hmmm Reply with quote

I hope you didn't misunderstand my comments - earnest makes me wanna puke.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AgingHipsters.com Forum Index -> Free-for-all (except spammers) All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: